Dr. Gary Poland is an optometrist practicing in Goldsboro, NC. Dr. Poland specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Poland performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Mr. Gary L Poland's Practice location
Goldsboro, NC 27531Get Direction
Mr. Gary L Poland's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Mrs. Lindsay Rachel Schafer OD208 N Spence Ave Goldsboro NC 27534
- Dr. Linda Clark Obenour M.D.611 N Berkeley Blvd Goldsboro NC 27534
- Dr. Anthony Joel Woolet O.D.515 N Spence Ave Goldsboro NC 27534
- Dr. M Sherill Glover O.D, P.A.110 E Edwards St Princeton NC 27569
- Dr. Haley S Parker OD1318 Wayne Memorial Dr Goldsboro NC 27534
- Mr. Alex Michael Wahl O.D.515 N Spence Ave Goldsboro NC 27534