Dr. Lynne Pred is a speech language pathologist practicing in GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO. Dr. Pred specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Pred evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Pred helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Lynne B Pred SLP's Practice location
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111Get Direction
Ms. Lynne B Pred SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Ms. Kelly T Steffy MA, CCC-SLP3105 W Arkansas Ave Denver CO 80219
- Kristen E Deboo MS CCC-SLP825 E SPEER BLVD DENVER CO 80218
- Anna Curley M.S CCC-SLP6767 S SPRUCE ST STE 102 CENTENNIAL CO 80112
- Michelle Alice Hansen6616 REED CT ARVADA CO 80003
- Diane Moore MA, CCC-SLP8585 W DAKOTA AVE LAKEWOOD CO 80226
- Laura Yelvington M.ED. CCC-SLP1885 CHERRYVILLE RD GREENWOOD VILLAGE CO 80121