Dr. Susan Beck is an optometrist practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Beck specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Beck performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Susan La greca Beck OD's Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34233Get Direction
Dr. Susan La greca Beck OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Steven Bovio OD3691 Webber St Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Kyle Matthew Schaub OD2601 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Margaret Ann Werker OD2020 Cattlemen Rd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Brad Daniel Masuga O.D.8120 Lakewood Main St Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. Scott A Stevens OD1360 E Venice Ave Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Ashley M Masuga OD2003 Cortez Rd W Bradenton FL 34207