Dr. William Alphaunce Anderson M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)925 Chestnut St Fifth Floor Philadelphia PA, 19107
Dr. William Anderson is a physiatrist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Anderson is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Anderson focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Anderson can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. William Alphaunce Anderson M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
RENTON, WA 98057Get Direction
Dr. William Alphaunce Anderson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Dr. Shawn M. Peterson D.O.25 S 9th St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Maryum Rafique DO3401 N. Broad St. Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Syed Hasan MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Mitchell Kirk Freedman D.O.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Zach Broyer M.D.925 Chestnut St. , 5th Floor Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Kathryn Theresa Gollotto DO737 Main St Lumberton NJ 08048