Dr. Mia Pendergrass is an audiologist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Pendergrass evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Pendergrass takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mia Pendergrass's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
Mia Pendergrass's reviewsWrite Review
- 21 Day Fix Workout and Nutrition Program: What Is It?
Introduction of 21-day FixThis 21-day plan revolves around the idea that it can take anyone 21 days to create a healthy habit successfully. This was created by a certified celeb from the National Academy of Sports Medicine called Autumn Calabrese. It is said that the diet which is provided in this...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Improving the Mental Health in Nurses: What Should Hospitals Do?
Despite how rewarding the nursing profession is, nursing also has a significantly higher rate of physical and mental health issues. In fact, some studies have shown that almost half of all nurses suffer from depression, anxiety and other physical ailments such as back strain and the more obvious...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Elizabeth Anne Schnabel AU.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Mrs. Mary Katherine Berenguer AUDIOLOGIST825 Fairfax Ave Norfolk VA 23507
- Nancy M Renegar901 Hampton Blvd Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Carrie Ann Knox AU.D.2790 Godwin Blvd Suffolk VA 23434
- Lauren A. Matsko AU.D.703 Thimble Shoals Blvd. Newport News VA 23606
- Lindsay Elise Benson AUD895 Middle Ground Blvd Newport News VA 23606