Christopher Fahs is a physical therapist practicing in Wheaton, IL. Christopher Fahs specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Christopher Fahs can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Christopher Fahs will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Christopher Fahs PT's Practice location
Wheaton, IL 60187Get Direction
Louisville, CO 80027Get Direction
Christopher Fahs PT's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191
- Nicole Walczak PT260 E Army Trail Rd Bartlett IL 60103
- Larry Scott Olver PT, MS, OCS, FAAOMPT1365 Wiley Rd Schaumburg IL 60173
- Tabia Earl PT10 W Martin Ave Naperville IL 60540
- Kyle Knauff DPT6200 River Bend Dr Lisle IL 60532
- Catherine J Holland PT27650 Ferry Rd Warrenville IL 60555