Dr. B. Popham is an optometrist practicing in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Popham specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Popham performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. B. E. Popham O.D.'s Practice location
Cartersville, GA 30120Get Direction
Dr. B. E. Popham O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Gary C. Duey O.D.3405 Dallas Highway SW Marietta Georgia 30064
- Dr. Stephen Mammoottil John O.D.3960 Shallowford Rd Marietta GA 30062
- Dr. William D Woods OD1498 Merchants Dr Dallas GA 30132
- Dr. Lakhvir Singh OD149 Towne Lake Parkway Woodstock GA 30188
- Mr. Chris Hobson O.D.1415 Wooten Lake Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Gilbert Mccarthy James O.D.5943 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy Nw Adairsville GA 30103