Dr. Folashade O Alade M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology3322 N Broad St Philadelphia PA, 19140
Dr. Folashade Alade is a rheumatologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Alade specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Alade treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Dr. Folashade O Alade M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
PEACHTREE CITY, GA 30269Get Direction
Dr. Folashade O Alade M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alade
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Using Google Trends to See If Weather Really Affects Joint Pain
Arthritis is a condition that plagues adults and children of all ages. There have been hundreds of studies conducted seeking to understand the primary causes of arthritis. One particular cause has been gaining ground as of late. The weather. Many arthritis patients claim they can "feel" when the...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Turmeric: A Wonder Spice for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Many people or organizations claim they have the “cure” for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and other autoimmune diseases, using natural methods such as spices and organic foods. The research on a lot of these suggestions is limited at best. So, what happens when a “superfood” promises results...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- The Link Between Brain Fog and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Brain fog is not a medical term, nor is it a medical condition. Rather, it is a term that refers to dysfunctions in memory, focus, and learning. Symptoms of brain fog include trouble concentrating, problems with memory, difficulty thinking, confusion, low energy, headaches, and irritability. Most...
- Dr. David Jonathan Chesner D.O.2360 Maryland Road Willow Grove Pennsylvania 19090
- Dr. Vijay Singh MD245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Thomas Peter Harder M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Nora Sandorfi MD211 S 9th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Adrienne Hollander M.D.2309 E Evesham Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Oscar Horacio Irigoyen MD1015 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107