Jack Spatafore is a physical therapist practicing in Bridgeport, WV. Jack Spatafore specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jack Spatafore can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jack Spatafore will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jack Anthony Spatafore DPT/MS's Practice location
Bridgeport, WV 26330Get Direction
Jack Anthony Spatafore DPT/MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Rebecca Frashure51 SOUTHLAND DR STE 2300 FAIRMONT WV 26554
- Mr. John David Donaldson P.T, D.P.T.33 Walnut St Shinnston WV 26431
- Ms. Ruth Brooks PT1539 Country Club Rd Fairmont WV 26554
- Cody Hartley PT, DPT1509 Fairmont Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Mr. John Eric Shaw P.T.500 Market St Grafton WV 26354
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Hill DPT1539 Country Club Rd Fairmont WV 26554