Dr. Nestor Samuel Garcia ceballos M.D.
General Practitioner7 CALLE DESENGANO MAYAGUEZ PR, 00680
Dr. Nestor Garcia ceballos is a general practitioner practicing in MAYAGUEZ, PR. Dr. Garcia ceballos does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Garcia ceballos provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Nestor Samuel Garcia ceballos M.D.'s Practice location
MAYAGUEZ, PR 00680Get Direction
Dr. Nestor Samuel Garcia ceballos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garcia ceballos
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Health Conditions That Can Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body identify and fight infections, germs and other foreign substances. Thus, it is very typical for the lymph nodes to swell when the body is invaded by microorganisms. Swelling is the lymph nodes trying to produce more white blood cells to continue battling foreign...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Dengue Fever?
Entry Point: The Proboscis Prick of the Aedes MosquitoIn Dengue fever, the human body plays host to a virus that is carried by the Aedes mosquito species. The infection occurs when mosquito saliva is mixed with harmful viruses in the bloodstream. The virus then goes through stages of overcoming the...
- Is Chickenpox a Viral Infection?
Chickenpox is caused by a virus, called the varicella zoster virus, which causes people to become infected after being in contact with an infected child or adult. Being an airborne disease, chickenpox spreads easily and rapidly through sneezing and coughing, as well as through direct contact with...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- If I Have Hemorrhoids Do I Need a Colonoscopy?
Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum just above the anus get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and also leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids, which are within the anal canal, and external...
- Mikel Mendez120 Pavia Fernandez suite 201, Pepino Health Group San Sebastian PR 00685
- Dr. Guillermo A Pagan calo M.D.Plaza Constancia Segundo Piso Hormigueros PR 00660
- Dr. Tamara Ivelisse Guzman MD950 County Road 17a W Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Gustavo Adolfo Paredes M.D.Carr. 349 KM 2.7 Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Joel David Gonzalez-mendez M.D.Carr111 Km12.6 Bo Capa Moca PR 00676
- Dr. Jennifer Seda ramirez M.D.Mckinley Street 151 East Mayaguez PR 00680