Dr. Ira Steven Karmin M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)660 Glades Rd Suite 340 Boca Raton FL, 33431
Dr. Ira Karmin is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Karmin specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Karmin can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Karmin can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Winthrop University Hospital 1982
Dr. Ira Steven Karmin M.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33431Get Direction
Dr. Ira Steven Karmin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karmin
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Dr. Alison Clarke DeSouza MD3100 Coral Hills Drive Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Dr. Violeta B. Chiong M.D.660 Glades Rd Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Camil I. Marrero M.D.140 Southwest 84th Avenue Plantation Florida 33324
- Dr. Ivonne M Reynolds DO2964 North State Road 7 Pompano Beach FL 33063
- Dr. David Hoffman M.D.2960 North State Road 7 Margate Florida 33063
- Michele BeckTorres3600 Forest Hill Boulevard West Palm Beach Florida 33406