Dr. Susan Dion is an audiologist practicing in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Dion evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Dion takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Susan Dion's Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33484Get Direction
Susan Dion's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...
- Triage Nurses Handle Non-Urgent 911 Calls in Washington, DC
Everyone knows that every second matters in emergency situations. 911 call centers are usually loaded with calls, but unfortunately, 1 in 4 of these calls is not a real emergency. Almost 30% of the calls from urban areas requests for a medical ambulance, even for non-emergency situations. This kind...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- New Shock Wave Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
A new therapy, called radial extracorporeal shock wave therapy (rESWT) has been developed for the beneficial treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in patients with RA with arthralgia, as published in the medical journal PAIN Practice. The study was conducted by Yiming Liu, MD, and colleagues from...
- Aspirin May Help Prevent Breast Cancer in Women with Diabetes
People have taken aspirin for pain for longer than many people realize. Willow bark, whether chewed or taken as a tea, has been used for over two thousand years. Acetylsalicylic acid is the active ingredient in both willow bark and aspirin. It is a common painkiller.Not only is it good against pain,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Ali asghar Danesh PHD, MS, BSC1000 Nw 9th Ct Boca Raton FL 33486
- Dr. Hilary Beth Rosenstrauch AUD21886 Town Place Dr Boca Raton FL 33433
- Steven D. Sederholm AUD10075 Jog Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Ms. Natalie Anne Mcelhaney AU. D900 Nw 13th St Boca Raton FL 33486
- Dr. Alissa B Hench AU. D1601 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton FL 33487
- Mrs. Georgia S Copulos Other7431 W Atlantic Ave Delray Beach FL 33446