Dr. Dawn Roberts is a Chiropractor practicing in Alpine, CA. Dr. Roberts specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Roberts seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dawn Tanya Roberts D.C.'s Practice location
Alpine, CA 91901Get Direction
Dr. Dawn Tanya Roberts D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Brian G. Najor D.C.1651 East Main Street El Cajon California 92021
- Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC2800 Olympic Pkwy Chula Vista CA 91915
- Dr. Marc A. Lewis D.C.6612 Mission Gorge Road San Diego California 92120
- Dr. Peter Anthony Moncado DC12439 Poway Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Abner Cruz-silvestre D.C.9265 Activity Road San Diego CA 92126
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Greenberg D.C.8312 Lake Murray Blvd San Diego CA 92119