Dr. William Straughn is a pediatrician practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Straughn is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Straughn diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Straughn can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Amino acids. XII. Preliminary nutritional and enzymatic studies of malonic acid analogs of natural alpha-amino acids.
- Quantitative determination of nitrate by enzymic reduction to nitrite.
- Formation of protoplasts from Streptococcus faecalis by lysozyme.
- INDUCIBLE TRANSPORT SYSTEM FOR CITRULLINE IN STREPTOCOCCUS FAECALIS.
- Histamine and other imidazole compounds as bacterial growth stimulators.
- Isopropyl alcohol as a disinfectant.
- Allergic rhinitis in the aviator: a review.
- Use of phenylbutazone in sports medicine: understanding the risks.
Dr. William Ringgold Straughn MD's Practice location
Manchester, NH 03104Get Direction
Dr. William Ringgold Straughn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Dr. Alexandra L Deblasio bonesho MD212 Calef Highway Epping NH 03042
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Nathan W Faulkner MD248 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Matthew J Hajduk MD18 Orchard View Dr Londonderry NH 03053
- Dr. Gus G. Emmick MD11 Kimball Dr Hooksett NH 03106
- Dr. Helen G Poremba MD58 Hawthorne Dr Bedford NH 03110