Dr. Dario Gonzalez practices Emergency Medicine in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Gonzalez assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Gonzalez examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1979
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Other Specialty; Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dario Gonzalez's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
Dario Gonzalez's reviewsWrite Review
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Heidi P. Cordi622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Neal M. Shipley M.D.199 Amsterdam Ave New York New York 10023
- Dr. Mona Jaggi M.D.2100 Wescott Drive Flemington New Jersey 08822
- Dr. Faiz Ahmed Khan MD2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow New York 11554
- Thomas J. Henke3210 Riverdale Ave Bronx NY 10463
- Dr. Phillip M. Grandstaff M.D.150 East 27th Street New York NY 10016