Dr. Don Fenn is an optometrist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Fenn specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Fenn performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Don J Fenn OD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37206Get Direction
Dr. Don J Fenn OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Mindy Gaston OD3904 Hillsboro Pike Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. Marcie Daniel O.D.600A Frazier Drive Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. John Eric Anderson O.D.457 Donelson Pike Nashville TN 37214
- Dr. John Neuhoff OD68 White Bridge Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Jeremy Christopher Scoggins O.D.1300 Antioch Pike Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Megan Lee Blemker O.D.7277 Charlotte Pike Nashville TN 37209