Dr. Samuel Rose is a Chiropractor practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Rose specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rose seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Samuel B Rose DC's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99503Get Direction
SANTA ROSA, CA 95405Get Direction
Dr. Samuel B Rose DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Bruce W. Teague D.C.11435 Old Seward Highway Anchorage Alaska 99515
- Dr. Omid Rahmanian D.C9001 Jewel Lake Rd #3 Anchorage AK 99502
- Dr. Michael Jon Hanifen B.S., D.C.11001 O'malley Centre Dr. Anchorage AK 99515
- Dr. Kirby W. Holtman D.C.20963 Bill Stephens Dr. Chugiak AK 99567
- Dr. Caleb Jeremiah Craig D.C.401 E 36th Ave Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Simon William Carraway D.C.5121 Arctic Blvd Anchorage AK 99503