Dr. Alok Shrestha is an internist practicing in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX. Dr. Shrestha specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Shrestha provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Alok Shrestha D.O.'s Practice location
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78412Get Direction
Dr. Alok Shrestha D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Thomas Howard Alexander MD1000 East 5th Street Tyler Texas 75701
- Dr. Maurice S. Grossman MD1001 Louisiana Avenue Corpus Christi Texas 78404
- Dr. Jana G Erwin D.O.609 Medical Center Dr Decatur TX 76234
- Dr. Michele B Ibanez MD5920 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Eduardo Aurelio Peguero MD5283 Old Brownsville Rd Corpus Christi TX 78405
- Dr. John R Pettigrove M.D.7121 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78412