Dr. John Campbell is a urologist practicing in Neenah, WI. Dr. Campbell specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1964
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Queen'S Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. John T Campbell MD's Practice location
Dr. John T Campbell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Does Red Urine Indicate Blood?
Many people see the reddish or darkish brown coloration in their urine and rush to get a medical opinion, but their fears are usually unfounded. This is because red coloration can be sourced from factors other than red blood cells. It may be originating in the kind of food or medicine you are...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- Mr. Scott C Kolbeck M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Omar Atassi M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Mr. Michael J Murphy M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Matthew S Anderson M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Robert Elmer Vlach M.D.820 E Grant St Appleton WI 54911
- Mr. Daniel J Higgins MD100 Theda Clark Medical Plaza Neenah WI 54956