Dr. Eric Macy practices Allergy and Immunology care in San Diego, CA. Dr. Macy specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Macy provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1984
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Fibrinolytic activation markers predict myocardial infarction in the elderly. The Cardiovascular Health Study.
- Patients with positive skin test results to penicillin should not undergo penicillin or amoxicillin challenge.
- Redesigning the allergy module of the electronic health record.
- Morbidity in Pregnant Women Associated with Unverified Penicillin Allergies, Antibiotic Use, and Group B Streptococcus Infections.
- Analysis of human anti-diphtheria antibodies by isoelectric focusing: evidence for restricted clonal heterogeneity of anti-fragment A antibodies.
- Sample preparation for plasma measurement of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 antigen in large population studies.
- Variability in the measurement of C-reactive protein in healthy subjects: implications for reference intervals and epidemiological applications.
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Allergy And Immunology; Huntington Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eric M. Macy MD's Practice location
Dr. Eric M. Macy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Dr. Gary Alan Cohen MD9833 Pacific Heights Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Jennifer A. Namazy M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Ronald A. Simon M.D.3811 Valley Centre Dr San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Bernard A Feigenbaum M.D.323 E 34th St # 904 New York NY 10016
- Dr. Mercedes C Amado M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Maryam Zarei M.D.15725 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064