Dr. S. nasir Hussain Zaidi MD, PHD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology7800 W 110th St Overland Park KS, 66210
Dr. S. nasir Zaidi is a pathologist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Zaidi is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Zaidi can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Zaidi may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. S. nasir Hussain Zaidi MD, PHD's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38125Get Direction
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Harold D Wallin D.D.S.8919 Parallel Pkwy Kansas City KS 66112
- Douglas Hugh McGregor4801 Linwood Blvd. Kansas City Missouri 64128
- Dr. Angela Andrea arroyo Villanueva M.D.7800 W 110th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Joanne Mayor Quilon M.D.7800 W 110th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Cynthia E Essmyer Other4401 Wornall Road Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Ossama W Tawfik M.D.,PHD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160