Dr. Charles F Eberle M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery2211 Lomas Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. Charles Eberle is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Eberle specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Eberle tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Eberle treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 1959
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1959
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- The accessory flexor digitorum longus as a cause of Flexor Hallucis Syndrome.
- Plastazote abduction orthosis in the management of neonatal hip instability.
- Failure of fixation after segmental spinal instrumentation without arthrodesis in the management of paralytic scoliosis.
- Mechanical consequences of rod contouring and residual scoliosis in sublaminar segmental instrumentation.
- Dislocation of the cervical spine without spinal cord injury.
- Pelvic obliquity and the unstable hip after poliomyelitis.
- Presby Med Ctr
Dr. Charles F Eberle M.D.'s Practice location
LOS RANCHOS, NM 87107Get Direction
Dr. Charles F Eberle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eberle
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...