Dr. Deborah Ann Moon O.D.
Optometrist | Corneal and Contact Management4012 PRESTON RD PLANO TX, 75093
Dr. Deborah Moon enjoys giving the 5 star treatment to all of her patients. She takes the time to listen to her patients, answer all their questions and concerns, discuss test results, and review treatment ...
Education and Training
University of Houston College of Optometry Doctor of Optometry 1996
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO- 2014
- Paul Harris Fellow 2008 Rotary International
- Past President Plano Metro Rotary 2008 Plano Metro Rotary
- America's Best Optometrists 2015 2015 America's Best Optometrists
- Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Treatment Of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Treatment Of Macular Degeneration
- Treatment Of Dry Eye
- Treatment Of Lid Diseases
- Treatment Of Corneal Disease
- Treatment Of Vision Disorders
- Treatment For Blurred Vision
- Treatment For Flashes And Floaters
- Treatment Of Eye Diseases
- Delegate American Board of Optometry 2014
- Member American Optometric Association 1996
- Past Board Member Texas Optometric Association 1999
Experience & Accolades
- CEO/ Owner/ Optometrist2003Lakeside Vision & OpticalOptometrist and Optometric Glaucoma Specialist
- COO/ Optometrist1996 - 2001Plano Eye AssociatesOptometrist
Dr. Deborah Ann Moon O.D.'s Practice location
PLANO, TX 75093Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Ann Moon O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moon
- Evy d.
Extremely important to do the best work ever.
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Carey Patrick OD1546 Stacy Rd Allen TX 75002
- Dr. Steven Charles Kurtin DO17051 N. DALLAS PARKWAY #175 ADDISON TX 75001
- Dr. Diana Thi Nguyen O.D.12000 Mccree Rd Dallas TX 75238
- Dr. Carrie A. Young OD9595 Knight Ln Frisco TX 75035
- Dr. Lori Bourque OPTOMETRIST6446 Lbj Fwy Dallas TX 75240
- Dr. Mark S Riaboy O.D.2339 Gus Thomasson Rd Dallas TX 75228