Dr. Arthur Wendel is a family practitioner practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wendel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wendel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 2002
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Multistate outbreak of Escherichia coli O157:H7 infection associated with consumption of packaged spinach, August-September 2006: the Wisconsin investigation.
- Reversing declines in walking and bicycling to school.
- Establishing the practice of health impact assessment in the United States.
- Walking associated with public transit: moving toward increased physical activity in the United States.
- Residential traffic exposure and childhood leukemia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Characteristics of health impact assessments reported in Australia and New Zealand 2005-2009.
- Modeling health impacts of the transportation built environment: challenges and opportunities.
- Characteristics of joint use agreements in school districts in the United States: findings from the School Health Policies and Practices Study, 2012.
- Active Transportation Surveillance - United States, 1999-2012.
- The Integrated Transport and Health Impact Modeling Tool in Nashville, Tennessee, USA: Implementation Steps and Lessons Learned.
- Ecological Analysis of Parking Prices and Active Commuting in US Cities, 2009.
- Association Between User-Generated Commuting Data and Population-Representative Active Commuting Surveillance Data - Four Cities, 2014-2015.
- Multistate Outbreak of Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Associated with Consumption of Fresh Spinach: United States, 2006.
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
Dr. Arthur Macrae Wendel MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30341Get Direction
Dr. Arthur Macrae Wendel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Julie Patel MD1010 Johnson Ferry Rd Marietta Georgia 30068
- Dr. Eastlyn Eloise Harding-Marin M.D.211 Fairview Rd Ellenwood GA 30294
- Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Mr. Daryl Sherrod M.D.1910 Highway 20 Se Conyers GA 30013
- Dr. Jose Manuel Patino MD3193 Howell Mill Road Nw Atlanta GA 30327
- Mrs. Joan Andrea Harden M.D.Boll Mall Parkway Lithonia GA 30038