Dr. Kenneth Howe is a general surgeon practicing in Nashua, NH. Dr. Howe specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Howe provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1981
Tufts University School of Medicine 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Sebaceous Cyst
- St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, General Surgery
- St Elizabeths Hospital
- St Elizabeth's Medical Center Program
Dr. Kenneth Francis Howe MD's Practice location
Nashua, NH 03060Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Francis Howe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Howe
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an examination that lets your health practitioner view the lining of your colon (large intestine). A thin and flexible tube known as a colonoscopy is used to thoroughly view the colon. A Colonoscopy is also applied when screening for precancerous or cancer growths inside the colon....
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Dr. Roshani Raman Patel MD100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Curtis John Kloc M.D.184 Tarrytown Rd Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Nancy C Landay M.D.Andover Surgical Assoc. Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Luis R Jimenez MD8 Prospect St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Elise Kathleen Gates MD399 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Mr. Kenneth A Janes MD190 Groton Road Ayer MA 01432