Dr. Sujata H. Ambardar M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease3289 Woodburn Rd Suite # 200 Annandale VA, 22003
Dr. Sujata Ambardar is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Annandale, VA. Dr. Ambardar specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1990
Temple University School of Medicine 1990
- Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Infectious Diseases; Washington Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Sujata H. Ambardar M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sujata H. Ambardar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ambardar
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Mono Rash: Get the Facts
What is mono?Infectious mononucleosis or "mono" for short is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Although mono can affect people of all ages, it usually occurs in teenagers. The virus is transmitted and spread through infected saliva. For this reason, the infection is regarded...
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- What Are the Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a disease that develops in the advanced stages of infection by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Infection by HIV weakens the immune system of the person by destroying the CD4 cells, the primary infection fighters of the body. A person is said to...
- Ali Afad Arastu1701 North George Mason Drive Arlington Virginia 22205
- Dr. Miriam Louise Cameron MD2100 W Pennsylvania Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Gelareh K Alavi M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Ruth Marie Jacobs M.D.15001 Shady Grove Rd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Vikas Kapoor M.D,240 Bridge St Metuchen NJ 08840
- Dr. Maria Elena Ruiz MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010