Dr. Rosemary Engle is a Dentist practicing in Olympia, WA. Dr. Engle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Preliminary studies on quantitative zone electrophoresis in starch gel.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in Richardson's ground squirrels (Spermophilus richardsonii): evidence for association with hepatitis B-like virus infection.
- Adaptation of a genotype 3 hepatitis E virus to efficient growth in cell culture depends on an inserted human gene segment acquired by recombination.
- Serological evidence for a hepatitis e virus-related agent in goats in the United States.
- Antigenic analysis of woodchuck hepatitis virus surface antigen with site-specific radioimmunoassays.
Dr. Rosemary Elaine Engle D.D.S.'s Practice location
Olympia, WA 98513Get Direction
Dr. Rosemary Elaine Engle D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Steven S. Broughton DDS PS8012 112th St Ct E Puyallup Washington 98373
- Dr. Larry Robert Adams DMD5340 Corporate Center Loop Lacey WA 98503
- Dr. Kunal Walia DDS13507 S Meridian Puyallup WA 98373
- Dr. Tami Trieu DDS23510 46th Ave W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043
- Yonatan Ahdut D.D.S.1901 South Union Avenue Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Jeffrey Trent Welch DMD108 22nd Ave SW Olympia WA 98501