Dr. Patricia Ferrieri MD
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious DiseasesUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians 516 Delaware St Se P Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Patricia Ferrieri is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Ferrieri specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1965
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Other Specialty; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Patricia Ferrieri MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Ferrieri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ferrieri
- Are there any alternative methods of immunization for my child apart from the vaccinations?
Center for Disease control (CDC) and Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (APIC) have 14 vaccinations before the age of 2 years. This makes some parents concerned as it might overwhelm the immune system of their child. There are two options that parents can opt for• Selective vaccine...
- Does My Child have Whooping Cough?
What is pertussis?Pertussis, or whooping cough, is a highly contagious airborne disease of the respiratory system and can occur in children, adolescents, and adults of any age, unless they are vaccinated. The frequency of the occurrence in the U.S. are very promising, as annually there are 5,000 to...
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Dr. Ralph J Faville MD200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Cynthia Ruth Howard M.D.516 Delaware Street Se, Pwb Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michelle L Hulse MD347 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Kiran K Belani MBBS MD2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Beth Kristine Thielen M.D., PH.D.420 DELAWARE ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Dr. Laura G Hoyt MD347 North Smith Ave Saint Paul MN 55102