Gregory Murphy is a physical therapist practicing in COUPEVILLE, WA. Gregory Murphy specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Gregory Murphy can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Gregory Murphy will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Gregory John Murphy DPT's Practice location
COUPEVILLE, WA 98239Get Direction
Dr. Gregory John Murphy DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Mr. Charles Edward Walding DPT1015 W. 39th & Half St. Austin TX 78756
- Mary michelle Manzon9901 272nd Pl Nw Stanwood WA 98292
- Erica Nixon Mack PT27 COLWELL ST PORT HADLOCK WA 98339
- Allison Blackwell DPT5522 S. Freeland Ave Freeland WA 98249
- Marianne M Banks PHYSICAL THERAPIST1040 Sw Kimball Dr Oak Harbor WA 98277
- Romeen Abdollmohammadi DPT275 SE CABOT DR # 203 OAK HARBOR WA 98277