Dr. Michael Schuler is an internist practicing in Wooster, OH. Dr. Schuler specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Schuler provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Molecular cloning and expression of CYP6B8: a xanthotoxin-inducible cytochrome P450 cDNA from Helicoverpa zea.
- Molecular characterization of CYP73A9 and CYP82A1 P450 genes involved in plant defense in pea.
- Characterization of maize cytochrome P450 monooxygenases induced in response to safeners and bacterial pathogens.
- Expression of CYP6B1 and CYP6B3 cytochrome P450 monooxygenases and furanocoumarin metabolism in different tissues of Papilio polyxenes (Lepidoptera: Papilionidae).
- Molecular analysis of multiple CYP6B genes from polyphagous Papilio species.
- Developmental variation in cytochrome P450 expression in Papilio polyxenes in response to xanthotoxin, a hostplant allelochemical.
- CYP6B cytochrome p450 monooxygenases from Papilio canadensis and Papilio glaucus: potential contributions of sequence divergence to host plant associations.
- A host-inducible cytochrome P-450 from a host-specific caterpillar: molecular cloning and evolution.
- Molecular comparison of monocot and dicot U1 and U2 snRNAs.
- Cross-resistance to alpha-cypermethrin after xanthotoxin ingestion in Helicoverpa zea (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae).
- Transcription of a lepidopteran cytochrome P450 promoter is modulated by multiple elements in its 5' UTR and repressed by 20-hydroxyecdysone.
- Characterization and evolution of furanocoumarin-inducible cytochrome P450s in the parsnip webworm, Depressaria pastinacella.
- A deficit of detoxification enzymes: pesticide sensitivity and environmental response in the honeybee.
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael A Schuler MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael A Schuler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schuler
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Dr. Peter N. Katsaros M.D.3300 Greenwich Rd Barberton OH 44203
- Dr. Rachel A Baldi MD221 Elyria St Lodi OH 44254
- Dr. Patrick Michael Grady M.D.3300 Greenwich Rd Barberton OH 44203
- Dr. Kathleen K Fearon DO3727 Friendsville Rd Wooster OH 44691
- Dr. Debra A Fast DO3727 Friendsville Rd Wooster OH 44691
- Dr. Richard William Jones M.D.830 S Main St Orrville OH 44667