Dr. Sari Gruber is an optometrist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Gruber specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Gruber performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Sari Paige Gruber O.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30328Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30328Get Direction
Dr. Sari Paige Gruber O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Gary C. Duey O.D.3405 Dallas Highway SW Marietta Georgia 30064
- Dr. Michael M. Bloom O.D.2625 Piedmont Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30324
- Dr. Farzana A. Virani O.D.1611 Mount Vernon Hwy Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Stephanie H. Sailor O.D.6015-B Roswell Rd. Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Glenda B Brown OD1120 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Sharon Berger-moscow O.D.1190 Grimes Bridge Rd Roswell GA 30075