Dr. Marvin Matson is an optometrist practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Matson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Matson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Marvin Jay Matson O.D.'s Practice location
Lansing, MI 48911Get Direction
Dr. Marvin Jay Matson O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Jack David Adkins O.D.5020 W Saginaw Hwy Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Richard J. Sims O.D.2900 Hannah Blvd East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Natasha Nacole Potts O.D.5110 Times Square Pl Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Lori L. Comparoni O.D.1200 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Krystal Kay Andrews O.D.2914 AMHERST DR LANSING MI 48906
- Dr. Gregory Popowitz OD5403 W Saginaw Hwy Lansing MI 48917