Dr. Marcus Robinson is a Chiropractor practicing in Canonsburg, PA. Dr. Robinson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Robinson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Marcus Robinson D.C.'s Practice location
Canonsburg, PA 15317Get Direction
Marcus Robinson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Gregory Douglas Gray D.C.300 Weyman Road Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. David P. Gobbie DC850 CLAIRTON BLVD PITTSBURGH PA 15236
- Dr. James Howard Winer1320 E Carson St Pittsburgh PA 15203
- Dr. Robert Leonard Yakovac D.C.1701 Cochran Rd Pittsburgh PA 15220
- Dr. James Lloyd Goodge DC105 W Ohara St Mc Donald PA 15057
- Dr. Marisa Pancheri D.C.2260 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237