Dr. Susan Hulsemann is a family practitioner practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Hulsemann specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hulsemann possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2007
- MemberMichigan Academy of Family Medicine
- Member American Academy of Family Medicine
- Mercy Health Partners/St. Vincent Mercy - Family Medicine
- St. Vincent Hospital, Family Medicine, OH, USA 2000
Dr. Susan J Hulsemann MD's Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27455Get Direction
MONROE, MI 48161Get Direction
Dr. Susan J Hulsemann MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Dr. Stephen Ashley Fry M.D.3803 Robert Porcher Way Greensboro NC 27410
- Dr. Marianthe Manak Burns MD910 Worth St Mount Airy NC 27030
- Dr. Karen Elina Bowen DO1617 Highway 66 South Kernersville NC 27284
- Dr. James Phillip Villotti M.D.900 Pine St Englewood FL 34223
- Dr. Kanhka Linthavong M.D.1234 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Mrs. Veita Joyce Bland M.D.1317 N Elm St Greensboro NC 27401