Dr. Hector Diaz luna is a general surgeon practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Diaz luna specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Diaz luna provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Hector Juan Diaz luna M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79902Get Direction
Dr. Hector Juan Diaz luna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Dr. Paul P Arellano M.D.1700 Curie Dr El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Marsha Criscio Nelson M.D.1700 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Steven S Larson M.D.5959 Gateway Blvd W El Paso TX 79925
- Dr. Mark M Landeros M.D.1700 Curie Dr El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Jorge Acosta M.D.10175 Gateway West Blvd El Paso TX 79925
- Dr. Alan Henry Tyroch M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905