Dr. Curtis Winters is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Winters ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Winters also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1983
University of California 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- La Co/Usc Med Ctr
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Curtis B. Winters M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Curtis B. Winters M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Happens When Feet Are Affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Walking. It's something many people take for granted. Most people don't even think about what it takes to simply walk around the house, let alone down the street, or to the car to go to work.Simply getting from the car to the intended destination can become an impossible task with rheumatoid...
- Why am I so Sleepy During the Daytime?
Not sleeping enough can have serious consequences. Similarly, excessive sleepiness, especially in the morning, is not considered normal or healthy for anybody. Sleepiness is becoming a common problem in the country, with more than 20% of people suffering from it. When sleep affects the daily routine...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Yogesh Patel MD200 West Arbor Drive Mail Code 8770 San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Kris V. Tamirisa MD5555 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Kevin Todd Toliver M.D.4060 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Douglas Arthur Dobecki M.D.7625 MESA COLLEGE DR SAN DIEGO CA 92111
- Dr. Thomas J. Pietuch M.D.3626 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Christopher Glazener MD770 Washington St San Diego CA 92103