Dr. Martin Espinosa is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Espinosa cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1991
Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Birth Defects
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Wm Beaumont Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Martin Roberto Espinosa MD's Practice location
Dr. Martin Roberto Espinosa MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Scott W Schachinger D.O.22201 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Abdur Rasheed M.D.1000 Harrington St Mount Clemens MI 48043
- Dr. Sudhakar G. Ezhuthachan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Mustufa Yahya Boxwalla M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Andrea Trembath MD3601 W. 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Narasingrao Pampati MD44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341