Dr. Terence Beven practices Nuclear Medicine in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Beven uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1957
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1957
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Terence Beven M.D.'s Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Get Direction
Dr. Terence Beven M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- 47-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Refuses to Let It Stop Her
Sue Britton, a 47-year-old woman has cystic fibrosis. In her 20s, she became tired of being known and labeled as the ‘sick girl’, so she left her home to embark on a 7-month journey around the world. The fact that she had cystic fibrosis and needed medication on a daily basis did not stop her....
- Do You Know Enough About Seizures?
Any changes in the electrical system of the brain can cause a seizure. It can sometimes be called an attack, convulsion, spell, or a fit. There can be many causes for a single seizure such as lack of oxygen, infection, tumor, high fever, trauma, poisoning, or after a brain surgery. It is important...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- How is Celiac Disease Diagnosed?
DefinitionCeliac disease is an autoimmune disorder that leads to the damage in the lining of the small intestine when exposed to gluten in certain foods. People who have celiac disease are unable to properly digest gluten, a protein found in wheat, rye, and barley. In these individuals, the damage...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Carlos R Vazquez M.D.2211 S Burnside Ave. Gonzales LA 70707
- Karin Nathalie Hawkins M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Nina M Gazmen M.D.5000 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Dr. Elizabeth Denise Gallegos M.D.5000 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Wilson Lee-shu Wang MDEarl K. Long Hospital, Lsu Unit Baton Rouge LA 70805
- Eduardo Moroni M.D.7777 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70808