Dr. Antonio Manrique is a Chiropractor practicing in CAGUAS, PR. Dr. Manrique specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Manrique seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Antonio Fernando Manrique DC's Practice location
CAGUAS, PR 00726Get Direction
Antonio Fernando Manrique DC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Sebastian Bonnin DCD-14 Buen Samaritano St Guaynabo PR 00966
- Dr. Maria Mercedes San martin DCBarcelo 54 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Sandra M Candelario D.C.A6 CALLE MAIN CANOVANAS PR 00729
- Dr. Caroline De jesus D.C.CALLE 16 L-8 URB. METROPOLIS CAROLINA PR 00987
- Dr. Florencio Luis Gonzalez D.C.1017 Calle Gen Del Valle San Juan PR 00924
- Maylissa Deliz del valle DC3 CARR 14 # KM CAYEY PR 00736