Dr. David Colin Damsker MD, MPH
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Public Health & General Preventive Medicine1282 Almshouse Rd Bucks County Health Doylestown PA, 18901
David Damsker is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Doylestown, PA. Damsker specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Damsker participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2000
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, General Preventive Medicine; Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Transitional Year
Dr. David Colin Damsker MD, MPH's Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
Dr. David Colin Damsker MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Damsker
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Dr. Avrom Stewart Brown D.O.8304 CEDAR RD ELKINS PARK PA 19027
- Dr. Poune Saberi MD, MPH8815 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Philip Bonnet M.D.1086 Taylorsville Rd Washington Crossing PA 18977
- Dr. Uchechukwu N Onuoha M.D.5501 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Francine S. Katz DO, MPH CANDIDATE1 W Elm St Conshohocken Pennsylvania 19428
- Dr. Stuart Howard Shapiro M.D.34 Llanberris Rd Bala Cynwyd PA 19004