Dr. Jacob Hertz is a Chiropractor practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Hertz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hertz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- [Hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies].
- Factors affecting de novo methylation of foreign DNA in mouse embryonic stem cells.
- X-linked Alport syndrome: natural history in 195 families and genotype- phenotype correlations in males.
- A novel splicing mutation in the V2 vasopressin receptor.
- [The molecular genetic background of hereditary craniosynostoses and chondrodysplasias].
- [Very severe spinal muscular atrophy--type 0. A cause of congenital multiple arthrogryposis].
- A new locus for Seckel syndrome on chromosome 18p11.31-q11.2.
- A novel mutation (R218Q) at the boundary between the N-terminal and the first transmembrane domain of the glycine receptor in a case of sporadic hyperekplexia.
- Utilization of heterologous alphavirus junction sequences as promoters by Sindbis virus.
- Mechanisms of ring chromosome formation in 11 cases of human ring chromosome 21.
- Complete amino acid sequence of the human alpha 5 (IV) collagen chain and identification of a single-base mutation in exon 23 converting glycine 521 in the collagenous domain to cysteine in an Alport syndrome patient.
- Early onset, non-progressive, mild cerebellar ataxia co-segregating with a familial balanced translocation t(8;20)(p22;q13).
- Mutation in the alpha 5(IV) collagen chain in juvenile-onset Alport syndrome without hearing loss or ocular lesions: detection by denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis of a PCR product.
- Pericentric inversion of chromosome 12; a three family study.
- Alport syndrome in southern Sweden.
Dr. Jacob Michael Hertz DC's Practice location
Dr. Jacob Michael Hertz DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Daniel Todd Joseph DC5001 N University St Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Joseph Esposito DC5037 W American Prairie Dr Peoria IL 61615
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Kaufman D.C.387 Old Germantown Rd Metamora IL 61548
- Dr. Carin A Purtle D.C.4900 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Erin L. Stubblefield DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR1200 W. Loucks Ave. Peoria IL 61604
- Dr. Brad Anthony Cotton D.C.5009 N Executive Dr Peoria IL 61614