Dr. Ora Wells is a pediatrician practicing in Hendersonville, NC. Dr. Wells is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wells diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wells can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1977
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Carolinas Medical Center Program
Dr. Ora J Wells M.D.'s Practice location
Hendersonville, NC 28792Get Direction
Dr. Ora J Wells M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wells
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Eleanor Anne Martin M.D.2 Medical Park Dr Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. Leigh Masten Dodson MD77 Mcdowell St Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Calvin Tomkins MD2 Medical Park Dr Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. Winifred V Morehouse MD600 Julian Ln Arden NC 28704
- Ms. Margaret Anne Bevilacqua MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Rami Arrouk M.D1200 W Main St Turlock CA 95380