Dr. Mark Taira is a pathologist practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Taira is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Taira can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Taira may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1993
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1993
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Co Of La-Dept Of Coroner, Forensic Pathology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center Program 1
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Mark T. Taira MD's Practice location
Riverside, CA 92505 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark T. Taira MD | Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark T. Taira MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Roland Lonser 11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Shehla Arain M.D. 1125 East Maertzweiler Drive Placentia California 92870
- Dr. Peter A Krakowiak DMD 265 San Jacinto River Rd Lake Elsinore CA 92530
- Dr. Albert Chau ming Chen MD 9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Dr. Yiqiong Mao MD 9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Liviu Florian Eftimie D.D.S, M.S., D.M.D. 3763 Tibbetts St Riverside CA 92506