Dr. Shameka Mixon is a Chiropractor practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Mixon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mixon seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Shameka Vivre Mixon DC's Practice location
Miami, FL 33166 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Shameka Vivre Mixon DC | Chiropractor | Rehabilitation
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Shameka Vivre Mixon DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Geoffrey Rudy 200 South Biscayne Blvd Miami FL 33133
- Veronica E Trollerud Other 430 South Dixie Highway Coral Gables FL 33146
- Dr. Peter Joseph London D.C. 1728 Ne Miami Gardens Drive Miami FL 33179
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC 1240 N University Drive Coral Springs FL 33071
- Dr. Raymond G. Tolmos DC 10661 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Mary Geller Nochimson D.C.L.M.T. 4492 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351