Dr. Russell Emery is a family practitioner practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Emery specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Emery possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1982
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Nd Fam Prac Ctr, Family Practice
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences Rural Program
Dr. Russell Emery MD's Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Russell Emery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Emery
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Dr. Michelle R Tincher MD2830 N Washington St Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Eric Michael Thompson MD2830 North Washington Street Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Sobia Amjad M.D750 Morton Blvd Hazard KY 41701
- Dr. Robert J Roswick MD2700 State St Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Dale A Klein MD910 18th St Nw Mandan ND 58554
- Dr. Anthony T Johnson MD102 Mandan Ave Mandan ND 58554