Dr. Martin Flores is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Flores ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Flores also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1980
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Anesthesiology Alameda Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Martin G Flores M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78258Get Direction
Dr. Martin G Flores M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Butternut Squash: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
The cream-colored elongated bell which is called butternut squash tastes sweet like a sweet potato. The butternut is having thin cover which is easy to peel unlike many other winter squash, which are having thick layer around them. Butternut squash can be cut into pieces easily and can be roasted...
- Do I Have Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, refers to the increased pressure exerted on the walls as blood passes through arteries. Normal blood pressure is measured as 120/80 mm Hg. Pressure in the range of 120/80 and 139/89 mm Hg is referred to as pre-hypertension, and those above the higher...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Norman Wulfsohn718 Lexington Avenue San Antonio Texas 78212
- Dr. Edward D. Briggs M.D.45 Northeast Loop 410 San Antonio Texas 78215
- Dr. Dennis Edward Karasek M.D.3603 Paesanos Pkwy San Antonio TX 78231
- Dr. John R Hall D.O.5282 Medical Dr #200 San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Michael E Kruczek M.D.8637 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Elaine Nicole Key MD338 E Bannock St Boise ID 83712