Dr. Charles Collins is an optometrist practicing in Antioch, TN. Dr. Collins specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Collins performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic 1959
Dr. Charles Garry Collins OD's Practice location
Antioch, TN 37013Get Direction
BRENTWOOD, TN 37027Get Direction
Dr. Charles Garry Collins OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Mindy Gaston OD3904 Hillsboro Pike Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. Marcie Daniel O.D.600A Frazier Drive Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Ronald L Williams O.D.125 John R Rice Blvd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. John Neuhoff OD68 White Bridge Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. John Eric Anderson O.D.457 Donelson Pike Nashville TN 37214
- Dr. Jeremy Christopher Scoggins O.D.1300 Antioch Pike Nashville TN 37211