Dr. Jeffery Easterly is a family practitioner practicing in Maryville, TN. Dr. Easterly specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Easterly possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, Family Practice
- University Of Tn Fam Prac 2000
Dr. Jeffery Easterly MD's Practice location
Maryville, TN 37803Get Direction
Dr. Jeffery Easterly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Easterly
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Dr. Raye-Anne Ayo M.D.11217 W Point Dr Knoxville Tennessee 37934
- Dr. Britton Keith Bishop M.D230 Associates Blvd Alcoa TN 37701
- Dr. Lee E Toney MD1924 Pinnacle Pointe Way Knoxville TN 37922
- Dr. Tessa Ehlers Wigger M.D.1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Cara C Connors M.D.657 Middle Creek Rd Sevierville TN 37862
- Dr. Luke Evan Chesney M.D.1924 Pinnacle Pointe Way Knoxville TN 37922