Dr. Gary Seltzer is an ophthalmologist practicing in Antioch, CA. Dr. Seltzer specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Seltzer can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Seltzer can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1964
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Gary W. Seltzer MD's Practice location
Antioch, CA 94509Get Direction
Dr. Gary W. Seltzer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- How to Improve Eyesight: Best Natural Ways to Enhance Vision
Just like our body, our eyes also need a lot of care and timely attention. Maintaining the health of our eyes and improving the vision should never be neglected due to the changing lifestyle.What is a Normal Human Vision?Normal vision is defined as 20/20. The term 20/20 is also called as visual...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- J. Frederick Riedel112 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss M.D.400 29th Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Joseph F Barakeh DO PHD1855 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Arun Prasad MD895 Trancas St Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Susan Y. Jew MD3400 Delta Fair Blvd Antioch CA 94509
- Dr. Robert Alan Hardy M.D.3093 Citrus Cir Walnut Creek CA 94598