Cynthia Kuntze is a physical therapist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Cynthia Kuntze specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Cynthia Kuntze can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Cynthia Kuntze will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Cynthia Ann Kuntze P.T.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Cynthia Ann Kuntze P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Jocelyn Greene Monroe PT230 S 500 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Bruce Applegate1738 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Steven D Moffit PT5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Craig M Crookston DPT100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112
- Thomas William Higgs D.P.T5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Eric J Passey PT850 E 300 S Salt Lake City UT 84102